Maple Cream Latte is a delicious coffee latte topped with a thick layer of maple whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon powder. Sip together a mix of coffee latte and maple cream with every taste.
Turn your kitchen into your very own coffee shop with this homemade Maple Cream Latte! Made with a delicious coffee latte and topped with a thick layer of maple whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon powder on top. In only minutes, you can have a delicious latte that tastes like it came from a barista.
Not only is maple syrup great for drenching your pancakes, but it is also great as a sweetener for coffee. The maple flavor is so delicious and will surely make your coffee latte a little bit more special. If you are looking for a new coffee routine, or just want to try something different, try this Maple Cream Latte a shot!
- Maple syrup. You will want to use real maple syrup, not the imitation flavor. Real maple syrup tastes much richer with a deeper, more complex flavor.
- Heavy cream. You can use dairy or non-dairy whipping cream for this recipe.
- Strong coffee. You can use espresso or strongly brewed coffee.
- Milk. Any milk will work. I usually go for whole milk for a full-bodied creamy texture.
- Cinnamon powder. To decorate and add warm flavor. You can omit it if you don’t like cinnamon.
How to Make Hot Maple Cream Latte
You can serve Maple Cream Latte either hot or cold. For the hot version, heat the milk first until warm. Add warm milk and strong coffee to a serving glass. Gently pour the maple cream over the back of a spoon held just above the coffee to form a layer on top. If desired, sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon powder. It is easy, isn’t it?